Abortion Fee Schedule
Fees are based on the following:
- How long you have been pregnant
- Rh factor
Other complicating factors:
- Multiple gestation (twins, triplets)
- Uterine fibroids
- Previous Cesareans
- Placental location
- Uterine anomalies (septate, bicornuate uteri)
- Medical conditions (hypertension, diabetes, bleeding disorders)
The following are the fees based on the length of pregnancy only:
|To 11 weeks||$295|
|To 13.6 weeks||$475|
|Beyond 13.6 weeks**||Please call for fees|
All procedures under 15 weeks may be done in 1 day at our Dallas office. Deep IV sedation is included with all procedures. General anesthesia is available for an additional $250 fee in our Dallas office.
We accept cash, Master Card, VISA, Discover and AMEX cards. If paying by credit card the cardholder must be present with photo identification or a credit card authorization form must be submitted. We also accept money orders, certified bank checks and travelers’ checks with photo identification. Pre-approved medical insurance may also be accepted. No Checks are accepted.
If you have a demonstrated economic hardship and need financial assistance with your abortion please contact the Texas Equal Access Fund, www.teafund.org.
Additional funding information:
- Texas Equal Access Fund
- National Network of Abortion Funds
- NARAL Pro-Choice Texas
- National Abortion Federation
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Lilith Fund
- Alan Guttmacher Institute
- Center for Health and Gender Equity
- Choice Linkup
- Jane’s Due Process
In the event the abortion procedure is not done, there are certain fees that are non-refundable. These will be retained for services rendered.
- Sonogram - $125
- Lab Fees - $50
- Laminaria insertion/removal - $150
* All fees must be paid in full before any procedure is started. Fees are subject to change without notice, please contact the office for current fees.
** Procedures 16 weeks and over will be done at our Ambulatory Surgery Center in San Antonio.